💥 PANIC ERUPTS INSIDE T.R.U.M.P WORLD: PETE HEGSETH & KASH PATEL SCRAMBLE AS FIRINGS LOOM — Insiders Claim a “Career-Ending Leak” Is Circulating Behind Closed Doors .cub

Top Trump National Security Officials Face Intensifying Scrutiny as Leaked Reports and Drone Strike Allegations Spark Bipartisan Alarm

WASHINGTON — Two of President Donald J. Trump’s most senior national security officials — Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and FBI Director Kash Patel — are facing mounting internal dissent and renewed calls for investigation, amid leaked memoranda, allegations of misconduct, and bipartisan questions about the administration’s use of force abroad.

The most serious allegations center on Mr. Hegseth. According to reporting cited in a recent podcast and analysis published in The Washington Post, a classified review of U.S. drone operations in the Caribbean includes claims that the Defense Secretary authorized what officials described as a “double-tap” strike on September 2 — allegedly ordering a second missile against two men who survived an initial drone strike and were clinging to the side of a damaged fishing vessel.

The strike was part of a series of more than 20 operations linked to the administration’s anti-narcotics campaign near Venezuela, according to the reporting. More than 80 people have been “disappeared” without due process in related missions, critics of the program say.

Although heavily edited footage of the initial strike has circulated inside the Pentagon, the podcast host Michael Popok — a former prosecutor who discusses national security law — said multiple Defense Department officials are prepared to testify that senior leaders saw the unedited video, including images of survivors, before the second strike was ordered.

Mr. Hegseth has not commented publicly on the allegations. People close to the Defense Secretary said privately that the administration viewed the missions as lawful wartime actions. But members of Congress from both parties with military or intelligence experience have begun raising concerns about whether the alleged second strike would violate international law.

Complicating matters further, Mr. Trump has distanced himself from the incident, telling advisers he saw only an initial clip of the operation that did not show survivors, according to the podcast’s account.Who is Pete Hegseth, the pro-Israel Fox News host picked to head Pentagon?  | US Election 2024 News | Al Jazeera

At the FBI, Director Kash Patel is confronting a separate internal revolt. A 115-page memorandum compiled by current and former bureau personnel, critical of Mr. Patel’s leadership, was leaked last week to The New York Post and later discussed by conservative podcaster Miranda Devine — an outlet and commentator frequently favored by the president.

The report, according to people familiar with its contents, outlines 10 principal findings, including concerns about Mr. Patel’s management, hiring decisions, and use of government resources. The leak has fueled speculation that the document may have been distributed deliberately to provide political cover for Mr. Trump to remove Mr. Patel.

Former associates of the president note that Mr. Trump has long used strategically placed leaks — often through the New York Post — to shape public narratives or prepare the ground for personnel changes.

Administration officials have not verified the authenticity of the memorandum. A spokesperson for the FBI declined to comment.Kash Patel denies politicizing FBI in fiery grilling by Democratic senators  | FBI | The Guardian

Several senior political appointees may be vulnerable as investigations advance. Legal analysts said the Supreme Court’s recent ruling on presidential immunity does not protect Cabinet officials or agency heads. Some lawmakers have suggested that if Democrats win back the White House, they may pursue criminal inquiries into decisions made at the Defense Department and the FBI during the current administration.

For now, both Mr. Hegseth and Mr. Patel remain in their posts. But with internal reviews underway, bipartisan committees seeking additional testimony, and allies of the president signaling diminished confidence, their futures in the administration appear increasingly uncertain.

Related Posts

BREAKING: Packers DETONATE a $3.8 BILLION Overhaul to Transform Lambeau Field — Backed by Top-Tier Investors. teptep

In a bold move ushering in a new era for the franchise, the Green Bay Packers have officially unveiled plans for a $3.8 billion, comprehensive stadium transformation—an ambitious…

12 MINUTES AGO — 320M VIEWS AND CLIMBING 🇺🇸🔥 A new twist is rapidly reshaping the conversation around the Super Bowl halftime show. teptep

A Parallel Halftime: Inside Erika Kirk’s Unapproved “All-American” Super Bowl Broadcast Just minutes after reports began circulating online, the numbers exploded—hundreds of millions of views, trending hashtags…

5 MINUTES AGO: Bad Bunny was attacked right after his explosive performance in the dressing room at Levi’s Stadium. A fan, armed with a water bottle, suddenly jumped over the security barrier and threw it at the singer. An 8-second video captured the entire incident… teptep

Shocking incident allegations erupted across social media late Sunday night after reports claimed that Bad Bunny was attacked moments after his explosive performance inside a dressing room…

SHOCKING: Green Bay RB Josh Jacobs has reportedly caused an uproar after publicly expressing his strong political views, praising a polarizing president and once again backing the idea of the “American spirit.” But what truly surprised fans was his follow-up move to reinforce that stance — a bold action now sparking intense debate on social media. teptep

The NFL world is imagined to be spiraling into full-blown chaos tonight after Green Bay Packers superstar Josh Jacobs reportedly sparked a firestorm with a blunt, unfiltered political statement…

A single question opened the floodgates. Amid growing Bills trade chatter, Justin Jefferson finally responded — and did so with quiet confidence. The Vikings receiver downplayed the rumors, acknowledged the hardships of the season, and made his stance unmistakable: his commitment to Minnesota remains firm, regardless of who’s under center. No cryptic social posts. No strategic drama. Only a superstar reinforcing that winning matters more than attention, even as whispers linger. teptep

One casual question was all it took to ignite a conversation that had been quietly simmering across NFL circles, message boards, and social feeds obsessed with the…

BREAKING — Full-Circle Farewell for a Viking Legend! teptep

 echoed across Minnesota as Harrison Smith completed a full-circle journey, signing a one-day contract to retire as a Viking after fourteen unforgettable seasons defining toughness, intelligence, and…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *